Six Week Fitness Challenge.
Winner Receives $500 in Cash!
Only $499 for 6 Weeks
Life is a fast lane.
Your body is changing every day, and not all these changes are for the good. Nature’s way since the beginning of time. Speaking physically, every live being is a battlefield between life and entropy. But there’s always a remedy. We just need to choose the right side.
Here, you are at the right one: a DZ Bootcamp, the weight-loss facility in Streamwood, IL. Unlike most places, we help make fitness a lifestyle and not have an expiration date on it, and there is no way better way of gaining that momentum than a challenge.
Here at DZ Bootcamp, we offer a six-week challenge that puts you in a position to help develop the right habits and lose bad ones. We know that it is hard to compete if your only competitor is the floor scale. It is way better if you compete with people like you.
Anyone could lose body fat and gain muscle, but keeping it is a whole different ball game.
Can you lose 30 pounds? Of course, you can, but that’s not the goal here, the goal is to make sure a better version of you comes to fruition after six the weeks.
Numbers aren’t goals. You are.
There are approximately 22,075,000 seconds in a lifetime. So the time is always “now”. Always stay hungry in life.
Don Zorbas, the Diet Guru, owner of DZ Bootcamp
2021 Challenge Schedule
Winter Challenge: January, 25th — March, 8th
Spring Challenge: April, 5th — May, 17th
Summer Challenge: July, 5th — August, 16th
Fall Challenge: October, 18th — November, 29th
Real People, Proven Results
We’ve Got You Covered
- Win $500!
- Five delicious healthy meals.
- A famous Trainerize® app-based training process.
- Two new training sessions by master coach Don Zorbas
- Recipe Guide (to be used during the challenge).
- Meal Plan to follow each week.
- A free bottle of joint support.
- Convenient Grocery List to shop easy.
- Macronutrient breakdown.
- Goal setting sheets.
- Keto measurement worksheet.
- A branded DZ T‑Shirt
- 24/7 personal support from Don “The Diet Guru” Zorbas.
- Private Facebook support group access.
- Unlimited workouts.
- Friendly, judgement-free atmosphere.